Saturday, October 3, 2009

ULTRAMAN AND POWER RANGERS... I DON'T BELIEVE THEM!



They supposed to be the protector of the earth...





A couple of Ultramans toys that i had retired...


I hold 2 latest Utraman figure.. Tagline: who's next?

How wrongs I was thinking them as my hero knight-figure...
I've tried to imitated them but I've fail...
How can we fly when everything will be drop down because of the gravity?
How can we grow that big even if we eat a 1000 vitamins?
And don't asked me about the flashing in their chest when they get tired
after so much destruction that their first started...
Now they know it hard to breathed in polluted Earth...
I feel sorry for them.. If they wanted to save Earth they should
not stepped on them!... My suggestion is to hurried lifted the monsters
up and fly away and leaved them to another planets that had no civilization..
They should know better...
How many buildings and trees have to destroyed
and how many people and animals perished when they were fighting?
I feel pity to all the peoples and animals
that had to runaway or injured because of them...
Earth is beautiful... But why we keep thinking of many way to destroy it?...
I don't understand... Perhaps when I bigger I should think
it how to preserve the Living Earth..
It is a bad example to kill all the trees..
And it was no fun either...
But I'm still admire them for their courages heart
and dedications to saved us...

And I'm still watching them and hope
one day that they will change to become...

EARTH'S MIGHTY GREEN ULTRAMAN!

To Earth... I says forgives us...



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...