Wednesday, January 5, 2011

THE ELEPHANTS PARADE!

Credited pictures various E-sources
Credited Dumbo from Disney's cartoon character

The Wholly Mammoth... order Proboscidea
(An order of animals including elephants and mammoths)
Any of numerous extinct elephants widely distributed in the Pleistocene;
extremely large with hairy coats and long upcurved tusks
Our great ancestors once roams the earth...
Now they were vanished nothing more than
their legends and fossils...


From the eyes of recently birth young elephant...
Follow his group travelling from places to places...

Dumbo...

If I could choose... What I want to be... I could've choose better...
I could have wings... or fangs... or anything I adore of...
Instead I have large ears, long nose and huge body...
I could've been proud... As we're the largest creature on land of earth...
Our intelligent foretold of our great memory to remember for lifetime...
This is our journey... Follow us into our epic struggle to survive
and conquest the land... this is our story...
Without border or boundary we travel on vast landscapes...

The Elephants family...
(Five-toed pachyderm; a large mammal with a long trunk)

Meet my mom, my dad,my siblings and some of my tribes...
We're one of the highly respected community in the land of Africa...
My family have waited for two years for me...
For me to surface and cherish the world!
I remember being surrounded completely by my family
for protection against nature law...
I was so young and innocent to understand...
Regardless as this is a dangerous world to be born and grew...

Playing in the mud...

Ha!ha!ha... I remember this routine in every ponds we encounter...
My sister spurts me with a load of gunks and I opposed...
My cousins try to stirred up but get a messy slipped into the mud...
We could never had this much funs since chasing the monkeys...


Thy enemy and friends...


Father said we should be cautious everytime we come across...
They could become our friends... as well as our enemies ...
The pride of claws and fangs shouldn't be trusted...
They're known for grappling our youngs if we unwary...
The worst come from the rivers...
Especially the one lurking with long snout with massive jaws
that live in it... They intend to ambushed on everything that stroke...
The relativity Hippo the bloater were no exception...
They usually greedy protecting their pond and gaping for threat...
We knows we can overcome all of them... But we left eluded...

Father says there is one species we've to avoid forever...
It's the 'human' as they call it... They're the worst kind...
A soft skin, great mind but lack of strength...
Maybe that why they envy us of our great potentials...

Hunt by helicopter...
Father says if you heard the sound of thunder... Be aware...
It could be our worst fiend striking from air...
We have to run... Run for our life if we want to escape of
their deadly assault... But mostly we fall...
Only some of us were lucky to be alive and well...
We could never retrieve or turn back... We move on...


Elephants slay...

It's so sad... Watching all the fallen... Some of them used to be
our tribes... Our friends and relatives... Killed and butchered...
The tragic memory stricken us as we live...
I could cry too... But that's mean we've already lost...
We're the largest animal but yet we seem so small...


Elephant's graveyard...

Everytime we walked that place...
Sadness fill in the air... Our breathes tighten...
Our eyes moistures... But our prides goes strong...
This is the place of solitudes... The honored for the departed...
My dad doing the ritual rub and snorting...
Picturing all the memories and gathered the loss...
We could live for 100 years... But mankind halting our life...


Elephant tusk... (A hard smooth ivory colored dentine)...

Is this what's your looking for? Is this what you after?
By killing us rampantly for this chunk of teeth?
Our pride and defender burden us with pain and misery...

Working elephant...
The human captured us by using our own kind...
It was really deceiving of them baffling us through treachery methods...
We're hunted down and abducted abruptly without our concern...
They chained and demoralised us until we're complied to their demands...
For night and day we worked tirelessly to pleased their needed...
We're never ceased to ease for the light of day...
They'll forever taunting us sorely for the mass of slavery...


Circus Elephants...

Is this our future?... To be caged and trained
and to be laughing pleasures by you?
Only to amazed and entertained by doing tricks
and threats your peoples enjoying for?
I wish you best of gloats for our tears and suffering...


I've fully grown now...
I'm now understood the meaning of treacherous!
You're not welcome here... You're my eternal enemy!...
Come to me! Without your precious weapons,
Without your cursed machines, but only with your pride and might...
Come and face me! If you dare to challenge me!...




Elephant's parade... This is what you taught us...
Are you not entertain?


UPDATE...


This is SATAO... For almost 45 years 
he live in peace... Living By HOPE...


SATAO is dead... HOPE IS LOST.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...