Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ANATOMY LESSON

WHO AM I? I am a male gender with given name and personality...
WHAT AM I? That is what I want to tell you...



I has a physical structure that internally support by special porous calcium
called bones or skeletons that rigid connective tissue of my entire body...
Without it my body figures will be in jelly form...



I have a soft skins that covering the outer layer of my body for protection
against heat,cold and other compounds... It's sensitive to senses, has a sweat
glands and can be stretch out and hairs grow from almost all over it...



I has a heart that functioning as my lifespan as I live... It pumping the circular
blood in my veins as I breathes normally to keep it beating...
It nonstops core duties is very much appreciated...



On top of my body is call the head... Rest inside is the skull and my brain...
This is the place where I think, to choose, and to command my entire body...
This is the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers
continuous with the spinal cord inside my body joint in by my neck to my torso...

On top of my head lay the thickest hairs of my whole body...
It's work as a my body temperature and regard as natural crown...
I could shave it bald or let it grow much longer if I intended to...

In front of my head is the most crucial part of my character...
This is where lies my pair of eyes, pair of ears, a nose and a mouth...
With it I can see, smell hear, and tastes a lot of colorful things...
I can blink, create emotions, to breathes and to listen as many sounds as
I want to... With my mouth rest my teeths, my tongue and my lips to speaks...
With it I can eat, swallow, singing, blowing and many more...
Other facial parts like brows, chin and my future mustache will grow...



I have two pairs of hands with five fingers on each part of my body...
This is the most importants parts of my body because I can do
a lot of activities with this handy tools... I can do fist, claps, rub,
picking and as many functions I can think of...



I have two pairs of legs that I use to run or walk... With this lower parts
I can stand, jumping and even dances or do the 'moonwalk'...
I can play football, sports, swimming and any formal workout...

With other body parts as muscle, chest, waist, genital, liver,
stomach functioning altogether to give me life and freedom
to move freely onto this world...
My whole body combined as a beneficial factors to create energy,
reflects, activities, working tirelessly from daylight till night
until I rest to sleep for the next day...
Keep ourself healthy by doing exercise and consumed fresh nutrient everyday...

Everyone's suchlike me... With faces, physiques and agility...
Our skintone is variable... Respected with different cultures,
religions and continents...
We're live in ONE WORLD, given birth by one mother,
with one hope and destiny...
We've the same red blood color... You and I are not much different...
Together we prospers to maintain PEACE AND HARMONY...



WHAT AM I?
I AM HUMAN! AND I'M PROUD OF IT!
AND SO ARE YOU!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...