Sunday, January 16, 2011

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA...

Sungai Lembing and Pantai Beserah, Kuantan,
Pahang Darul Makmur

For one day I discovered the confluence of events between two
different of Earth's great complexion... A natural occurrence
that's make me wondering if the two prominent meet...

2.00 P.M - Pantai Beserah
The tides is low... For an evening walk beside the beach....
It's seldom this natural phenomenon happen at this place
as we grabbed this opportunity to squandering the sandy land...

Water,water everywhere... Salt water, Ocean water gently
waves sweeping the sandy beaches...
The clear blue skies glorifying the day we jaunted this landscapes...

It was a portrait view all around us enlightenment the scenery...
The fallen trees contributed fictions for the panorama...
The formation rocks clamped with scattered oysters
like sealing it territory... The crabs hideaway as we approaches...

I cannot endure myself anymore and goes skindeeping to feel
the warm shallow seawater purifying my body...

I give myself conjured for Earth's nature...
What an enchanted evening... Forevermore I'll return...



5.30 P.M - Sungai Lembing

Pebbles... So many pebbles... Like a marbles striking your eyes...
This river provided the hard consolidated mineral matter and it's full of them!
Another facility of natural stream of water system that affected me...

I was asleep along the way and awoke gazing at the particular view...
Never waste an opportunity just by looking I walked toward the creek...

Again I bares my skin and goes stroking the water...
The feeling is marvelous as I dip myself into the nippy water...

Tagging with my cousins and of course I am the manipulator...
We play, we splash, and we bathed cleansing ourselves...

The joys of it forging the time gone by...
We enquirer the nature's genuine...
We collected much varieties of shaped stones to bring home
as a souvenir... Ideal as a home's ornament...
Sunset almost fall and we're shudder to our bones...
After we clothed and sufficed we departed home...
Tomorrow is another day...


As the clouds tears falling down to earth...
The water inflow the wisdom on purity...
Channeling along whispering of God's creation
Pouring gallantly cleansing all dryness...
Relishing souls nourishing all the anguished...
inspiring the true dominion assuring all being...
Let it course it ways reaching of true fates..
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...