Sunday, January 10, 2010

HELP! MALAYSIA'S IN FIREWORK WAR!

Putrajaya....


KABOOM!!!!...

This year mark the second Malaysia's presenter as the homage for International Firework Display...
I got to be one of the spectators... I was nervous as impatience not knowing the influence...
After much anticipate and waiting anxiously... And then it begin...
Suddenly everyone looking up with wide eyes and snapshot in hands...
The flash radiance the night sky.... With every sparkle come the great loud noise everyone startle 'woooww!!'...
Music in the background created an impressive illustrious effects...
Feel like roaring thunder and lightning but with much rainbow colors profoundly showering us...
After half an hour of spectacular show.. Finally everything is over... Only thick white smoke left behind that marked the event...

I take time for nap before the big event...


Playing with my lightsaber... The light will guide you...


We had a dinner first before the skies rumble...


I'm overjoyed myself with all the excitement!



It's Malaysia time!.. The final showdown!


Am I satisfied?... Well we had 3 days of show extravaganza... Maybe I'm entertain... But I WANT MOREEE!!!
Make us proud MALAYSIA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...