Saturday, March 20, 2010

THE DRIFT AND THE DRAGSHOW...



Putrajaya Auto Show...

Don't get me wrong... I'm not into fast and furious thing... With flashing car, huge tires and sport rims or exhaust that can fit a cat into... With roars that can shattered your eardrums..
Heck it's the adrenaline they say...

I'm just curious I guess...'Chicks dig it' they say... I don't know what that mean.. even I care...
Here's the story... Two merciless looking cars ready to pull beyond resistance... That what they
called the dragstreet racing or the dragshow or whatever that mean on a average straight narrow road.. Whoever reached the finish line first or conquest the other pro-claims the winner...
And that was it... Afterward you get the honor and the glory with the prize...


The Dragrace...


And what is DRIFT?... Same attitudes different style!
You control your car to the extreme into precision time and you letgo the tires spins wildly
with smokes coming out effusively... Do that a couples of times and peoples goes SALVO!
Using the technicals you already mastered and put it on a tight curves track and then you hasten!...
Organized a duets race with several laps to declared the victor... Cheap and ravaging! A lethal combinations!...
Get your HIGH-OCTANE ready!... And HERE WE GOOOOO!!!!



The Drift... Mean using the pink car...


KITTY CAR!


I like the tiger in me!


Show me all you got!


This one belong to the zoo!... GGGRRRR!!!


I show you my winning streak!


My ride is only for you to fancy...



For now, this is my only collections... It's much safer...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...