Friday, May 14, 2010

BABY VOICE... LOOK MA! I'M IN A DRAIN!

(Beware.. Not for the faintes heart)

Ma... HOW COULD YOU MOTHER?... To sacrifices me for your sins...
I WAS HUMAN!... Born and breds by you.... Ma... Please listen... hear...
TO MY HEART...

(Credited all pictures from various websites)

I thought I could fly... But I'm end up lying here...
I thought you were just waving me around... Instead you were tossed me outside your room fifth floor down into the dumpster... I thought I could fly... But i felt flat with broken bones all over... As I was waiting for you to picked me up... I was accompanied by maggots and stench you could barely imagine... And then come the dogs to licked me... It was so gentle as my blood and flesh lingering in it mouth... It was getting darker...
And I closed my eyes still waiting for you...


I try to cry... I try to be happy... As you delivered me...
But you leaved me... After all been done... here in the stink... Why?
Am I your waste?... As you leaved me?... Am I your fault?... As you still pure?
Tell me the truth, Mother?... Am I not forgiven?... For your mistake?...


It was so cold... As my umbilical cord entangle me...
I shivered to my spine... Water rushing in to my lungs... I was drowned...
It was you... It was you whose throw me here... You don't need me...
They fishes need me... It need nourishment... Come,come to me and need me...
As my mother should need me...


I remember I was in enfold... With all the liquids protected me...
I remember I was delivered... To face the world... Instead I was recurrence to this place...
But it was different from the way I'm remembered... It was dirty... It was gloomy...
The Rats... The rats is approaching me... As it was gladly greets me... To their world...
The world that you lay me in here... As I remember... It was you.. Mother...
I could love you Ma... If you loved me...


As I opened my eyes... I thought I could see you...
I thought I could give you a smile... That all I known... That all I could ever learn...
But I was left stranded on the asphalt... I could never walk, I could never talk...
Nobody teach me how... And I could never learn... Ever...
The tar is burning me... So as the sunlight.... The Crows keep watching me...
Is it the soul carrier?... Or it is my saviour.... Shouldn't it be you?... Ma?...


Dancing baby - I could live in digitals world!

I hope you're watching me Ma... Thinking of me... You give me life.... You give me my breathe...
As I opened my eyes.... I could see you... I had a voice... As I cry... But nobody heard...
Especially you...
You could give me my future... I could be anybody.... But you take it all away from me...
You leaves me...



4 comments:

MADelineWoe said...

Harsh, so incredibly sad! I am surprised you have not more comments.
This is the real stuff and it is soooooo sad.

Unknown said...

You've got me crying. A mixture of sorrow and beautiful poetry, all mixed in one. Bravo.

MYSYAHMIR said...

Thanks you... Reality bites.Hopefully
it reach those particular... person.

Pardon for late of reply... In 2010
Malaysia alone statistic shown about 500 cases of abandon babies with an
average of 3 cases per-week... A tearing facts all should consider..

Unknown said...

Yüce Allahtan tek dileğim ..
Bu bebekleri bu halde bırakan anneleri ıslah etsin. Yarabbi sen herşeyi gören ve bilensin. Ölenler için yapacak birşey yok. Bundan sonrasını paylaşıp vicdanlara dokunmak lazım. Günahsız bebekler, dünya için ibret oluyorlar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...