Friday, August 13, 2010

MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!



31 AUGUST 1957...

A history have been made for us to embrace...
Our 'father' of freedom have give us our own blood
and land for generation to breed...


Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj

and his respective alliances have give us morals and courage...
Here I am to stand and here I am to lives...
with multi races and religions we stand unite!

'JALUR GEMILANG' as our flag named given
waving proudly above us...
Here it is I present to you our very own
NATIONAL ANTHEM...
Please sing along and stand up if you may...




NEGARAKU...

TANAH TUMPAHNYA DARAHKU...

RAKYAT HIDUP...

BERSATU DAN MAJU

RAHMAT BAHAGIA...

TUHAN KURNIAKAN...

RAJA KITA...

SELAMAT BERTAKHTA...


I was born 13 August 2006...
It still mean something to me as I heard the shouting all over
my country... As others not as fortunate being in war, invaded
or living in poverty and misery...
The shouting of MERDEKA!MERDEKA!MERDEKA!
still echoes in my mind...
I wish and hope I can hold to it till forever we united!...
ALHAMDULILLAH...

THE STATES OF MALAYSIA...


A car with full of flags... Should we not shown
our pride and dignity with excessively...


A flag lying to the ground..
Nobody pick it up... Should we just
abandon it without feeling guilty?

A shredded old flag at the building..
Should we need to changed it to a new flag?...
or our attitude?...


C'MON! PLEASE STAND UP FOR THE GLORY...
PLEASE STAND UP AND RAISE YOUR FLAG!...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...