Monday, August 15, 2011

MY SCIENCES PROJECT (PART 1)


Pusat Sains Negara, Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur

I like to push buttons... 

Anything that inspires me to push or click a button...
Remote-controlled button, Television button, Fan button, unbotton your fly, 
any buttons that's need to push! I'm here to do the job!...
Not until I get scolded by my parent for doing that annoying thing. Please show me... 
Which's the correct button to push... Where's the place that inspires you to push!

Ahhh... There is a place... 

Not only this place encouraged your to push any buttons,
but it taught you the meaning of principals and knowledges... 

Like I said... It's a free buttons to push! 

And so we embarked there and discovers a lot of scientific evidences than meet the eyes!
And where is the buttons?... Follow me...

An electrical spark happen between me and my brother...

I found this skeleton guy hanging silently at the corner... 
How long he/she had been hanging there?
Is this what it mean 'skeleton in the closet'?...

This's how we digest... By using a iron ball and metal railings 
rolling around in our stomach!


I trying to figures out how's this gears to spin the rat work...

The 'Globe of magical weather' is on our hand!...

'Optimis' I'm not! Never disguise myself as a robot!

Maybe an astronaut suit me better!

I'm into the galaxy milky way!

My bro wrapped up and ready to deliver... I mean launch!

Playing the pianos by using your feet... And I slip!

discussing with my mother how to split an atom...

My bro amazes by the airlift bouncing balls...

the iron ring goes sproing once you tuck the button!
That's what I like!

Guiding the airplane by using light... And I moved it by inches!

Standing besides the Nobel's Prize winners...


And there's a lot more... 
But you've to find out yourself and discover
what sciences essential's all about...


Did my fingers hurt? Did my mind slip away from all the enquiries?
Or do I feel entertained and satisfied from all the buttons that I've tried?
You bet!... Toured in here I do has senses and realized something...
Every button's for a reason... Not just a simple click ON and OFF...

To be continued...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...