Friday, February 12, 2010

MY FIRST SCHOOL...

Pasti Pre-School, (Ages 3+ to 4), Kuala Lumpur...

This is it... My journey to another encounter of mission in life...
My mother said I should be trained and disciplined at the early ages...
I should known a simple words or numbers by now... I DO remembered some of it...
I should learned the meaning of education and friendships with other...
This is the key elements of creation, faith, prayer, history, ethics, and contemporary concerns...
I should realize and progress of my religion and nature...
This is my spiritual guidance about my dignity and persona...
Scholar and academic is common essential in our lifetime survival...
It is our responsibility within our heart to developed what is our ambition or purpose...
So we have to be prepared for the next challenge that already await...
This is my early steps toward the future for better glory and hopes...
I'm looking forward for it! TO BE BRAVE AND BOLD!


My proper attire...


My school bag and books...


My school.... I'm still looking for that two guys... oh well!



My first day... I cried when somebody else cry... It contiguous...


See ya in the next term!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...