Monday, February 22, 2010

THE PLAYGROUND

Taman Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor...

Where in the place on earth that you can jump, run or climb over?
Without getting risk or nagged by you mother?
Hmmm.... The Playground of course!
This is the place to release our energy and sweat while having fun all the way!
With every obstacles come a braces challenge...
This is the world of motivation and endurance!
It even has swings and see-saw to blow your wind!
And I choose the highest slide course for the adrenaline rush!
Nothing could withstand me from my physical strength!
Be careful not to get injured... Wear your proper attire before visited...
'VE LOTTA FUN!

Horseride just for started...


This is a great time to revive and conquest!


I kick balls to get here!


Jogs is also the great way to sweat!


Having pleasure time snaps with my cousin...


Be very careful while doing this stunt!


Even the spider web failed to restraint me!


The slideshow!


The tunnel pass... I 'pass' manytime!


Swing for your life!!!!!.....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...