Monday, June 20, 2011

WELCOME HOME MAMA!



(Credited other pictures from various E-sources)

Mama flies away....
Mother's work never end... Imagine doing the houseworks and
employed at the same time all day long and still keeping your attitudes...

Everyday is a routines days... 
Washing and cleaning, cooks and delivers
without getting paid and mild gratitude... 
Would you kindly accept it? 

Mama assigned to remote places for 3 days...
A roadshow for her company that needed her workmanships and requirements...
Something that Mama not too pleased but considering it's for better career...
She obliged...

I'M IN RAGE!... What's going to happen if Mama leaves?...
Whose's going to pampers us and attend of all our need?
This's outrageous and unfair for both of us who is still needed companion and custody...
I can't forgives her for not consoling us about it... Have we not given any objection roles?
Thanks God my younger brother has already learned to feed from milk bottle...


Me and My brother... 

Day 1...

It has been for 6 hours since Mama leaves...
We're in confused and ignorances states as times goes by...


Mama keep up updating us about her whereabout whenever she free...
Asking us to be braves and kind to each other as to be independently...
Sometimes I do bossing my brother if I'm in bitter moods...
And I remembered everytimes mama keep on warning me...
As I'm doing annoying thing over and over until she raising her voices...

But I do listen to you everytimes you lectured at me...
Everytimes Mama... Everytimes....



Day 2... Anger and a gloomy day...

This's outrages!... Mama won't be coming home for the next 2 days 
and it's really boiling me up!... I want to do many wicked thing but 
she won't be there to oppose me... 

I feel like I want to take over the World and slacking it!
My brother as always feels nothing except fed and sleep...
He's too young to understands about lacking and missing someone...
How many cartoons did I watched today? and how many toys 
did I break to make my point! I'm in rages and somebody
should listen!... Noboby should warn me except my Mom!
Nobody should be touching my belongings while I'm around!

My brother has asleep with my granny that attended us the whole days...
My anger had turned me into grief and distressed to my family...
I've lost my concious and I can't get it trough...


I'm watching the nightskies hoping for acceptances and a better day...
I feel lonely...




Day 3... Hopes and retribution...


Mama... Hopes you're in safe and sound...
Without you feel like living on empty space...
I can't constributes more and shows you all my achievements...
I want to hug you and said all the things I could understand about loves...
I can be obediences and be a good boy as you wishes for...
Mama please come home...


Mama calling home... 
This is it... This is the moment of retrieves and consolations...
I can't wait to tell Mama what a good boy I am!
I've bathed myself, I fed and I've finished my homework...
Mama's in a flight returning home... 4 more hours to go...
Mama's sacrifices'll always be regards!... We're all proud of you Mama!...

8.00 PM...
The waiting is unbearable... We keep promising to be the gentles boys...
Because Mama's tired and exhausted from long hours of commitments...
but our minds racing to jump over her and hug and kisses!...
We want all things back together again and we want solaces...
We desperately need consoles and prudential...
What's the time? Why's she still not here? 
We're praying for her safe journey home...



And then she's finally show... Right in our doorstep radiance
with delight and glitters as always... I'm relieves... It's all over...

We hug, we kiss and we tell!

WELCOME HOME MAMA!
       WE MISS YOU!

MOTHERHOOD IS PRECIOUS...
Visit HERE for a Lifetime Journey...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...