Thursday, June 2, 2011

HIDE AND SEEK



Let us play shall we?... It's call The Hide and Seek game...
How to play it? First one of you has to be the Seeker... That's
mean you've to count in backwards starting from 10 and then close
your eyes... While the other players acting as a Hider looking for
something or places to hide before the counting end... Easy ain't it?

 Now's the hard parts... In order to win you've to hide at very precises
place where The Seeker can't find you and tag you out...
The last hider to be found or never been caught declares as a winner!
NOW LET THE GAME BEGIN!    

(Credited pictures from various E-sources)



The Junkyard... This's a good place to start!... 
With all the useless scraps surrounded created a challenges!
Anybody could play this game but can they played it with styles?
This's our luxuries base right in here!


Broken Freezer... Our old useless fridge...
Used to be dependable but now it's nothing but a scrap...
It fit me right in if I squeezed in here... 
the doorway is rusty but I think I can pry it open...



Sewer drain... Uuuuuu.. Dark and scary!....
A good combinations to win this game! 
If I go in there the others will surely couldn't find me!... 
It's better to be brave than face the loser mock attitudes!


Bushes... A fun and abstract ways to hide! 
If you weared the same colored clothes that blended with
the greeness is much more favored! They couldn't
find you even if you standing still!  Now you're the stalker!


The Hill... Hmmm... What can you do in higher places?
Maybe you could mount up there and observes the scenery...
Maybe you could throw stones to someone foolish enough to catch you!
Or maybe you could fall down accidently and break you back permanently... Ouch!


Old Well... Is it safe? How deep's it's anyway?
If I go down in there can I climb back myself up?
What if it still full of water down there and I get drown?
Better be careful or I could regret it for the rest of my life!


Abandon houses... Man... This's absolutely Amusement Park right here!
We could do tons of hiding places for weeks without been tag!


A lavish getaway for profound labyrinth area that concealed you forever!
I think I'm in infatuated by this game!




Old Chest... Mom's old closet trunk!... The lock've been broken
but I think the lid's still working... 
With all the aging clothes serving as a camouflages!
It's a perfect disguise for a perfect game!



Tree hole... Now this's creative!... Whoever think of hiding in here?
Could be a snake or a rabbit nested here but this just take a while...
Beside I can take my rest and nap until it's over...


 Junked car... Aha!... This is it! The ultimate hiding place!
If I get in here and lock the trunk they're all be losers! Ha!ha!ha!...

It been awhile... Maybe they've finished the game and I the winner!
Oh no! the lock jammed and I couldn't opened the bonnet! 
I'm stucked here and can't get out! Somebody should find me
and all my friends may still looking for me! It's hot in here and 
getting dificult to breathe... H-how long I've been in here?
Where's my friend? My family must be panic looking for me!

PLEASE HELP ME! I can't get out! please help me anyone!... Please help me!
I can't breathe! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me!
Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me!
Please help me! Please help me! Please help me! Please help me!
Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! Help Me! 
HELP! Help! Help! Help! Help... Help... Help... help......... help..........







KOTA KINABALU: A game of hide and seek went terribly wrong for seven-year-old Murshid Benhar, 
who was found dead inside a car boot at a workshop in Penampang near here some 36 hours later.

A worker staying near the workshop detected a foul smell on Wednesday evening and went to check. 
He found the boy inside the boot. The body was already in a state of decay.

Penampang acting district police chief Asst Supt Wan Badrul Hisham Wan Osman said the boy 
had been playing with friends at the workshop and hid inside the boot of a damaged car that had been 
sent there for repair about three months ago.

It is believed that he got locked inside and was unable get out.

When they could not find him, Murshid’s friends informed his father who immediately 
carried out a search with other villagers of Kg Tebobon.

The boy’s father lodged a missing person’s report at the Penampang police station 
on Tuesday evening after he could not be found. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...