Friday, May 27, 2011

BABIES OUTBREAKS!

Somewhere up there yet to be truth a convention is happening...
A convening of recipients that talk about miraculous of life...


(Play this song if you like to whilst reading the article...)

(Credited picture from various creation of marvel in E-sources)

Is this Heaven?... Where're we?... Should we be pampers or something?
Where's our parent? Why they didn't attend us?
Why there's clouds all over us? Could someone tell us now...

Do not be afraid my friends... We're not yet exist nor borne...
We're in 'Considering Status'. We're the God's loving creatures
That yet to be send down to our proper parents to be loves and cares...

And who're you? You sound and figures distinguish just like us and
yet you seem to know everything... Are you the Angel or something?

Let just say I'm your guider... Before we embark to this fantastic journey
let us discuss about our true existences and why we're worthy to be deliver...
What is our main purpose and why is our creation is crucial down to Earth...
Anybody got an answer?

I think we're the miracles of life... After we're borne we'll developing
into adulthood and doing our responsibility for the Mother Earth...
Once we're labor we'll soon faces the true meaning of our providences...

I want to says something... As we grew we'll be love and concerns
and eventually we'll grow old with our own family until the end of faiths...
For me it's a lifespan worthy of  experiences before we're at peace...

For me the World's is a place for devotee... It's a sacred place
for the young and old... Together we'll fertilize the Earth and make salutary...
Let us prays for the goodness that we receives and solemn for mercy...

I want to go down there and play! There's so much joys
and pleasures we could cheer! I want to jump over the bridge and crawl
under the trees! I want to wear high fancy clothes and get down and dirty into
the river mud! Let me fly down there and I'll show you what's fun really is!

I like to be inspire and wonders for the Earth's beauty... 
The gracious skies, the greenness landscapes and the ocean's treasures...
My foremost gratitudes and graceful to be rewarded as a nature's gift...
Thanks You.

We should learn to adapt for the future to come... 
We should create useful things for the benefits of our own kinds... 
We've to practice and acknowledges whatever necessary... 
We've to build and models the most significant structures...
This is the realm to conquest and materialize our dreams...
We hear, we speaks, and we listen...

From what I discover here the Earth's full of water! There's water
everywhere even in our own body!... Uh.. Wait... Something happen to me...
Ugh!... I'M WETTING HERE!... For God's sake somebody stop me!


For all of you whose happen to know... That is our natural flow to
generate disposable liquid... Now back to our main agenda...
Anybody got anymore to say?



I've some... For me the world has boundless opportunities and
infinite adventures to explore... Everyone of us should be lucky to
be chosen as a mortal no matter what it takes...



Our characteristic will grow once we adopt from our parents's behaviour...
Happiness, lovingness, tranquility and there's antonyms in every colors...
Greed,lust, emptiness and sorrow,loneliness will become parts of us...
We could evidences harsh lesson about failure, dignity and honors...
Be strong and content...


I've plenty!... Some of you might knows that the world is also in
grief and in bitter crisis from our ancestors conflict since centuries ago..




Some of us might be borne in poverty and hunger, anguish and pain hereafter...
We must take utmost precautions and reminds each other that it's not worthy
to ignores tragic misery...


We could not prevented the history but maybe we
could preserves the future... I feel sad and yet I feel regret if I forsaken my duty...
I'm really fullfil for the challenges... I'm ready...



By now do you understand what's the essence for the gathering here?
Let us embark from this status and be born to our true parents awaiting us...
Maybe some of you'll forget about our conference here but we'll live
and we'll ultimately dies after we accomplished our roles... Embraces life
with courages,bravery and compassions to unify the unforgiving World...
We'll meet again in some other times... Be safe... 




Good Bye.

(By all means the modeled babies were none related to the fictional fib.)
The babies served as a purposed to the significant storyline...)




 SAFE WORLD.






 SAFE WORLD.

Everyone need a  MOTHER'S CARESS... 
Please visit HERE to feel about a MOTHER"S TOUCH...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...