Wednesday, May 25, 2011

PEOPLES DON'T CARES...


Peoples don't cares...


Pedestrian bridge...
Why is it so high? I'm scared of high...
Better crossing the busy road juggling for my life than using that gangly walker...
I'm in a hurry and beside I've money to pay for summon!

Holding child's hands...
Let them be independent... It'll teach them to be alert at all times...
If you holds their hand they'll jumping around asked you to let go...
How else we going to teach them about to be aware and cautions?

Public phones...
I can't used the public phone because it's all broken down!
Argh! my coins still inside and I can't get it out!
What if there's a fire or a housebreaker right now?
No use complaining cause peoples use handphones nowaday...

Playground...
Somebody broken the see-saw!... And my kids can't play
the slides because it's all fall down... Sigh...
Why isn't the authority repaired the damage?...
Kids could get hurt and someone should be blame!
I'll never visit here anymore until someone takes responsibility...

Grafitti...
Is it beautiful?... How can they do that at nighttime?
This's the work of art and somebody should give them authorisation...
It's like walking into free open spaces of gallery...
But with littered spray paints and spilled all over I didn't give much hopes...

Race on road... Whaa!... So terror aaa....
Acting like 'Superman'  on a bike at the speed of 100 mph!
You're absolutely brave for doing that kind of stunt!
I'm proud of you but better be watch out for the 'White Horse'!
(Police traffic laa Haiyaaa!...)

Dirty public toilet...
I don't even dare to get inside that awful disgusting toilet!
Someone doing their business and forgot? to pump 'it' away!
I'm not doing it as it was not my fault!
Beside we got cleaners and it's their job to wash it all up!

Clogged drain...
Tyres, pampers, bottle, shoes and even someone's mattress!
They threw every imaginable things down there do they?
The mosquitoes and rats are making their homes in here!
Sooner or later this residences'll be hit by flash flood!
Whose fault is that? The Town Council will take care of it!...

Falling trees... 
Could somebody please move the branches off!
I'm late for work and this thing blocking my way! Somebody
should do their job properly or stand down and resigned...
I can do it myself but it'll dirtying my designer clothes... 

At park...
Whose throw the rubbish outside the waste bin!?
Can't they do it right strewn litters while jogging...
I won't dare to pick it up as it'll fouling my hands...
Beside I got 3 more round to go and it'll taken my time!

Bus Stop...
Oh No! Not here!... There's no roof anymore and the odour stinks!
Oh NO! Not now it's going to rain!... And I didn't bring my
umbrella with me!... Tough luck these happen to me at the same time!
I'm thinking for medical leave today... Have no moods to work!

Stick Flyers...
What is this!?... I can't see what it's written underneath all the flyers...
Why must they stuck up everything wherever they intend to?
Whose want to cleaned it up? Not me as I'm not volunteering...
Leave the jobs to the proper authority...

Broken lift...
Stalled again!... BOMBA keep rescuing if someone trapped inside...
I had seen occupants bring motorcycle, rubbish dump even p*e inside the lift!...
Not to mentions fails buttons, peeled grooves and meaningless doodles...
What should we do? Climb the stairs again off course!

Abandon cat...
Euhhh!... So dirty!... Why isn't somebody attended the cat!?
Whoever thrown the cat away from it mother must be merciless!
Left it at the market laa! Haiyahh!! ? So the cat won't be starving!
I won't adopt it and better leave the poor kitty to the Animal Welfare!

Dirty river...
Euuhh!... so filthy and polluted!... Imagine that the water that
we used to drink come from this river!... I used to disposed
garbage too but not that big!... It's become a habitual for them...
Maybe they got immune from all the loathly smell!

Washing your hands...
Ahhh still clean and can be use again... The sink's so far away
and it'll ruin my dinner... Just lick it up and enjoy the meal!
I'll have a bananas splits after this!...



Are you cares enough?...
 
(Credited pictures from various E-sources)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...