Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MY HANDS... OR LIVING DANGEROUSLY


My small hand about to reach everything that wonders me...
Sometimes it's cold, hot and moistures all along... Sometimes it's dangerous and treacherous... So please warn me off...

This is my hand... A miracle tools that help me grasp or touch on something...
I has two hands with five fingers on each one... And I use it occasionally...


This is my hand about to reach something treasured to me....
My milk bottle, my toys and even my precious pacifier...
Sometime something new come along and left me wonders...


What is this? Why does it's look like a colorful candy sweet to me?
It's so tiny easy to consume... It look so delicious and attractive...
My parent seldom use it for healthiness and I want it too!


Whaa!... A shiny sparkling cool thing!
I used to seen mum used it to cut something with it...
Maybe I should try it myself!... It's should help me plentiful!


Father left his toys again... Maybe I should pick it up...
There's a lot of cold hard things to work with...
I could be like my father attending the house...


Ahhhh.... So bright! so brilliant and yet so beautiful!...
How it's going to be if I touch it?
Maybe it'll tickles my finger like dripping water...


Why is it so many white boxes hanging around?
Is this where all the current goes? What's current anyway?
If I pull it up would it zapping me away!...


So many wheels houses moving around blocking my way...
I want to go to the other side looking for my smiley ball...
Don't meddle my walking as my mom usually grapping my hands!


I always like to play outdoor...
It's so refreshing breathing cool air outside...
But sometimes I better watch out for any wheel house stranded in my park!


Why is it 'yell' at me? Here let me tender you nicely...
Come here little puppy and let us be friend...
Let me give you a pat so you would be quiet and calm...


A chocolates milk pool with syrup honey dip with sweet sauces!
Can I taste it now? I know it'll be exquisitely assorted flavor...
It's so big even I can bathes in it if my mom let me...


The skies... So wonderful... But yet I can't even reach it...
Why is it so high above the ground it make me wonders...
Mother said it could turn into the rain if it become heavy...
That's why it's call the rainfall! And then I can touch it!


Ahhh... My mom... My last hope for indulgence...
I need loves and protection wherever I go...
There's so much to explore and learns...
Growing up is much like designate for survival...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...