Tuesday, May 17, 2011

THE ROACH MISSION


A theory predicted that  if the world in nuclear war, Nothing could withstand 
the radioactive casualties except the insect cockroach... 
The theory that's now been address by all the cockroaches all over the world...
The theory's now become matter of fact and a reason to make it all happen...


A soldier roach and it general begin a discussion to conquer the world...
By eliminating all the human using their own weapon of mass destruction...

General Roach: Are you ready for this mission son? It may be a one way
ticket to hell if you want my advise... You can back out now if you want to...

Soldier Roach: I am born for this job sir... They squashed all my family...
They smoked the house killing all my siblings and relatives... 
Lucky me still egging in my shell Sir... When I hatch it was already too late... 
Now you see Sir why I'm perfect for this mission...

General Roach: Read your classified instruction before you proceed...
Our evolution depend on your antennaes my son...
Good luck son... And Godspeed...



Our intelligents've intercepted and reclaimed their most confidential files...
The human has developed a nuclear weapon all over the land and it's ready
to activate. Your mission is to find their 'Main Button',and launch all the missiles
at once. Remember it must be RED and look like a MUSHROOM BUTTON.

Proceed to their silo base about 50km from our nesting ground.
The route to follow has been included in this files.
If they captured you and chop-off your head... Don't say anything for 3 days.
This information'll self-destruct in 10 seconds. EMBARK NOW.



The Nuke Base...
Soldier Roach promoted Captain reporting:
I've reach the base. The station look calm and quiet...
They trying to stop me with electrical fences to no avail. 
They didn't aware that we've the ability to fly or bored the ground.
It's their steps that I should worried about...
I'm crawling to the main door and continue as planned.
Operation still secure and active. Roach Out.



The Nuke Control Centre...
Soldier Roach promoted Captain reporting continue:
I've arrived at the main point...
No one look suspicious to walk over me.
They look obviously busy to find a way killing their own species...
Sometimes I feel we should waited for them doing this for their own...
Roach Out and proceed further.


They obliterated my life... Squashing my species without pity...
They sprayed repellent on us wherever they confronted us!
But we evolve everytime and become stronger and smarter...
Now it's their time to meet their DOOM!


This is it! This is the main course of human extinction!
The red mushroom button that'll end it all!
One little click and the world goes 'BALOOKA!'
Say your prayer SC*M!




'Click'






The Launch...
Soldier Roach promoted Captain reporting continue:
All the missiles have been launch!
The human panicking in terror looking for 'Fail Button'.
They didn't know I've chewed it off before I push the 'Red Button'...
Guess it'll be my dinner for tonight!
THE MISSION HAS ACCOMPLISH!
Meet you at the usual place...


The World from above...
See the destruction of the humankind...
The catastrophic was so great it ended all living matter...
Including all the creations from centuries none still intact...
And all the cockroaches cheering for their ultimate glory!


The final meeting...

General Roach: You have done it my son! Now the World
belong to our once more... We're the dominant from now on!

Captain Roach: I couldn't have done it without your and everyone
support Sir... You've blessed me for succeeded of this mission... 

General Roach: You'll be honored and ranks among the heroes...
But... You do realize that we have nothing left... Everything has been
perished including our preserved food supplies except our own life?

Captain Roach: I think right now we should thought about our victory
Sir... And celebrate with our kind before we move on... THE WORLD IS OUR!

General Roach: You're right my dear son... Come let us jubilate whatever left...
To think now we living in deserted land with nothing more but sands... Come...

Captain Roach: We could think of something else Sir... We don't need the
human to develop our World... We'll survive...

General Roach: Yes... With nothing except scorching heat and sands...

Captain Roach: Sir?...

General Roach: With nothing to eat except turn ourself cannibal once more...

Captain Roach: Pardon me Sir?...

General Roach: I really miss that pancake the human make... But now...

Captain Roach: SIR!



The End.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...